Thursday, January 3, 2019

Peace by Piece--Doctrine and Covenants 88:118


I love making comics for you guys. I love making you laugh and brightening your day, and I'm pleased to say my comics won't stop anytime soon. But I know sometimes we all need something a little more direct to lift our spirits up, so now I'm also bringing back my series of picture quotes!

Right now the plan is to post two quotes a week: one from my personal scripture study (mostly to keep myself accountable to my own goals to be more spiritually active), and one from the great writers and thinkers of the world (because they're awesome and I do love a level playing field). My goal is what it always has been: to entertain and uplift. Hopefully these pictures can brighten your day when you need it, and in the interest of maintaining an inclusive atmosphere here, please also know I'll never expect anyone to believe as I do. You won't see missionaries on your doorstep simply for following my blog!


More from this series

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...